Let's just show my class and maturity (oh how you lack) and say that PV played a heckuva game on defense,made the plays they needed to and got a win. The Vikes had to have this and played just like it. Congrats to Phil and co. Do what you do best there gap and start slamming Phil when the GC game is over![]()
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Nice post Unchained. People forget kelly is a team on the Incline being in the celler for the better part of the 90's and early 2000's they are on their way up the hill, they are going to lose ball games to good teams sometimes, and even WIN games they shouldnt' sometime because they aren't "Pushovers" as they once was for about 2 decades there.
Not a shot at all on PV. A bit confused you are Biggin. The shot is at those cats in the armchair that Rocky was referring to not long ago. I gave the Vikings their well-deserved due. It's the "fans" that I referenced. Don't get the 2 grouped together. Take some classes Biggin lol. The gap I referred to is treefeller not BSG. I just assumed folks would know that.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Cant we all just get along?
with that being said............. grats PV
Cant we all just get along?
Well, I must say this, Kelly did do a lot this week to correct the personal foul problems. This was a very cleanly played game. Only one major penalty tonight and that was a holding penalty on kelly and at the time, they were on a decent drive and that stalled it out. Hats off to B.I. for correcting the personal fouls this week. Kelly, with the exception of the Osborne kid and McAmis kid, looked really flat on offense though and their defense did keep P.V. out of the endzone a couple of times. P.V., I think had the better defense tonight and good defense will always keep you in the game. Had Kelly scored after the long run by McAmis, then it would have made the score really tight. As it was though, P.V. defense toughened up and stopped them in their tracks.
My hats are off to both teams, they played hard. Congratulations to the Vikes tonight on a hard fought win.
Bookmarks